Shehu Sani reacts as gunmen attack President Buhari’s convoy

Shehu Sani,buhari

A former federal lawmaker, Shehu Sani has reacted to the attack on President Muhammadu Buhari’s convoy by yet-to-be-identified gunmen.

Sani said that the daring attack on the President’s convoy showed how bad the situation had become.

Akelicious reported earlier that the advance team of President Buhari to Daura, Katsina State, came under attacks from gunmen suspected to be bandits on Tuesday.

The attack was confirmed in a terse statement circulated by Garba Shehu, Buhari’s media aide on Tuesday night.

Shehu said the attackers opened fire on the convoy heading from Abuja to Daura from ambush positions, but were repelled by the military, the police and the DSS personnel accompanying the convoy.

According to him, two persons in the convoy are currently receiving treatment for the minor injuries they suffered.

The former Senator, who represented Kaduna Central Senatorial District in the 8th Senate, tweeted, “The attacks on Kuje prisons and the President convoy sums it up: a daring and crippling evil bursting the impenetrable fortress of the State.”

See also  Senator Stella Oduah Visits Gov. Soludo

Recommended For You

About the Author: Akelicious

Leave a Reply